Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thoughts on Articles

1. The Future of Internet TV - I hope (and think) that what this author predicts comes true in the very near future. We've already experienced so much in terms of how quickly technology has advanced in the last 10 years, particularly when it comes to 'interactive' media.

2. The End of Boredom
This is has been me many times. I feel like I always need something in my hands while standing in line or waiting for something/someone. But there are days where I don't feel the need to have something in my hand. Or I don't want to use my iphone for anything other than making a few calls. I'm sure it's a big conspiracy against us from the companies making all these devices so we won't be thinking about much except our music, movies and internet.

3. "The Long Tail"
So true! Although many internet retailers may not be successful at reaching their target audience, we can see that many are. With the abundance of information available to us virtually, how can they keep trying to offer us limited choices in real life?

No comments: