Monday, September 24, 2007

more lessons learned

My biggest frustration with my first video was lack of creativity. And my subject- me. I certainly wasn't prepared enough to answer my own questions more simply and without pausing so much. I dont think I make a very good subject. For #2, I've already thought about some other creative things that I'll be trying to incorporate; transitions, lighting, scenery, etc.

My video theme has not changed. My focus will remain with women who ride motos. I just think my outcome and overall feel of the video will change once I incorporate some other creative elements.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are learning a lot -- don't be too hard on yourself, as either filmmaker or subject! Just like with motorcycles, improvement comes from doing it again and again. :-) Congrats on finishing your first video!