Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Expanded Series Brief

Well the first episode will likely feature me, since I wasn't able to find anyone who had time this week to film. I'll definitely have another friend in time for the October video.

Each series is going to be pretty much the same topic, but a different woman. I'll try to ask questions that are relevant to their specific backgrounds, along with a few consistent questions that I'll ask each woman:

  1. what first got you into riding?
  2. why do you do it?
  3. need to think of one more..
I'm hoping that by talking to each person about their specific backgrounds I'll be able to come up with more material. I'll be adding some shots of still photos with their riding histories and experiences, along with any video if they have it. Of course we'll have to see what kind of bike they're riding, shots of them sitting on it.. I may have to make this up as I go along. I'm hoping to be more inspired as I talk to each woman.

2 comments:

Tony Nguyen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tony Nguyen said...

Uh, we had class on Tuesday Night, didn't we?